Superbond Madhur Binder
Agarbatti or Incense sticks or Mosquito Coils are manufactured using,
- Charcoal powder for Burning
- Saw dust – as filler for slow burning
- Nitrate compound – to sustain burning Aid
- Fragrances or
- Mosquito repellent chemicals in case of Mosquito coils
- Jigit powder – for bonding ingredients to wooden sticks.
Jigit is naturally occurring material derived from barks of the tree. Because of this, quality of Jigit varies depending on its geographical conditions. Being a forest product, supply is also restricted and its prone to adulteration. This results to inferior bonding properties of Jigit while making Agarbatti or Incense sticks or Mosquito coils.
To enhance the bonding properties, SUPERBOND MADHUR BINDERs are used. Our SUPERBOND MADHUR BINDER is water white liquid. 3% of our SUPERBOND MADHUR BINDER based on the total mix (ingredients) is to be mixed finally with other ingredients.